Application Form
Forename:  
Middle Name(s):  
Surname:  
Date of birth:
Place of birth:
Marital status: (Single/Married/Separated/Widow/er) 

Address:  
Phone Number:  
Email Address:
[/divbox]

[divbox=#ECECEC][center]______________________________________[/center]
[center]Narative[/center]
[center]______________________________________[/center]

*List the educational institutes that you attended, and the qualifications that you were awarded: 

*Do you have a criminal record at all? If so, please explain in detail, including individual charges and arrests: 

*Have you ever been employed before, or are you still currently employed? Please give an individual listing of all places that you have worked. Please state the name of the companies, not just a job name, for example "mechanic" would be unsuitable. 

*Please write a summarized story of your life. It should be in acceptable English and should be at least 100 words long.((About 1 good paragraph, don't use Italic text.))

*Why do you want to join the San Andreas Network and why should the company pick you over other applicants? Please write in acceptable English. It should be at least 100 words long. ((About 1 good paragraph, don't use Italic text.))

*Please write an article from scratch. Do not supply an article that you have written in the past. If we find that an article is present in any newspaper, you will be disqualified. The article must be at least 3 paragraphs, with a minimum of 150 words per paragraph. Do not put more than two photos. ((Don't use italic text.)):

I, <insert name>, accept that by signing here, I give the San Andreas Network full permission to request a criminal record check on me. I will obey the orders of my superiors, and I will not complain if I do something wrong and receive a warning. I accept that while under Internship, I may be dismissed at any time without a reason being provided. With filling this form, the applicant already understand the rules, if the applicant are found breaking the rules, the applicant will be removed from the SANEWS team and blacklisted without any warning.[/divbox]

[divbox=#ECECEC][center]______________________________________[/center]
[center]OOC Information[/center]
[center]______________________________________[/center]

Character's Name:   
Character name list (if any):
Have you ever been banned in Jogjagamers Roleplay server? If yes,then why?
Forum ID (with the link):
UCP ID:
Screenshot warn (/mywarns dan /stats, Gak boleh gede-gede):
/mywarns :

Spoiler

/stats :

Spoiler

Full Name:
Have you ever roleplayed in any other roleplay servers, and how long you have been played in this server?:
What faction you have ever been in, is it official or not?:
Have you ever been in an organization? If yes, what?:

Mengapa anda ingin bergabung dengan SANews?:

Mengapa kami harus menerima kamu?:

Bisa pakai Teamspeak atau tidak?:
Bermain di warnet atau main di rumah?:
Apakah sering ada gangguan internet ketika sedang bermain?: [/divbox]